For Global media terrorists who killed 40 people in New Zealand are ‘Gunmen’ because they are not Muslims

1
12411
khabarbar.com
New Zealand - Christchurch Mosque Shooting
Loading...

As per the latest count, forty people have been killed and more than 20 others have been seriously injured at two mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch after at least one gunman opened fire on worshipers.

Witnesses told media that a man dressed in a military-style, camouflage outfit, and carrying an automatic rifle had started randomly shooting people in the Al Noor mosque shortly after 1.40pm local time (12.40am GMT).

New Zealand Police Commissioner Mike Bush said police had also defused a number of improvised explosive devices found on vehicles after the mosque shootings.

Bush confirmed police now have four suspects in custody – three men and one woman with one confirmed to be an Australian citizen. New Zealand’s Prime Minister said the suspects held extremist views, but had not been on any police watchlists.

Below is the video footage widely circulated on social media, apparently taken by a gunman and posted online live as the attack unfolded – enters into the mosque and shoots randomly at people inside.

CAUTION: WATCH VIDEO – Visuals could be disturbing

BANGLADESH CRICKET TEAM

NZ Cricket has announced the cancellation of the Bangladesh tour, after the team were forced to flee the shooting at a Christchurch mosque on Friday.

Armed police were deployed to the area, when 20 gunshots were reported at the Deans Ave mosque. Nearby Christchurch Girls High School was locked down and public urged to avoid the area.

Ambulance staff take a man from outside a mosque in central Christchurch, New Zealand, Friday, March 15, 2019

Shots were also reported at the Linwood Islamic Centre. NZ Cricket chief executive David White described the decision to end the tour as “a no-brainer” and players never considered playing, once news of the shooting broke.

Official handle of New Zealand’s cricket team, Blackcaps tweeted:

“Our thoughts are with everyone in Christchurch. We can confirm that both teams and support staff groups are safe and accounted for. We will be working with authorities on the next steps regarding tomorrow’s scheduled Test.

Conveying their heartfelt condolences to the families and friends of those affected by the shocking situation in Christchurch, a joint decision between NZC and the had been made to cancel the Hagley Oval Test. The handle also confirmed that both teams and support staff groups were safe.


The Bangladesh team were on their way to the mosque in a bus, but fled the scene when they heard shooting.

 

 

 

 

ALSO READ –

Sunil Gavaskar bats for Dhoni in the 2019 World Cup Squad

 

 

 

 

 

 

Loading...

1 COMMENT

  1. […] Raj Thackeray exposes BJP; Brings full family on stage whose personal photo was misused to project ‘Vikas’ Caught of Double Speak! – Old Video emerges where Modi is seen blaming the ‘Sena’ for firing bullets on young Kashmiris Caught of Double Speak! – Old Video emerges where Modi is seen blaming the ‘Sena’ for firing bullets on young Kashmiris For Global media terrorists who killed 40 people in New Zealand are ‘Gunmen’ because the… […]

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here