Chinese smartphone brand Honor on Monday launched a new wearable Band 4 for Rs. 2,599 in India. This product will be available on Amazon.in from today onwards.
Supported by “Real Time Heart Rate Detection” and Huawei’s “TruSleep” monitoring technology, Band 4 will buddy up with you like a personal fitness trainer, monitoring your health and related activities, and much more. In it’s official statement Suhail Tariq, CMO at Huawei Consumer Business Group said:
“In today’s stressful environment, it’s important for everyone to lead a healthy lifestyle by having a balanced diet, doing regular exercise and having adequate sleep every day. With Honor Band 4, consumers can track all these activities.”
- Large 2.5D curved full touchscreen
- It can be navigated by intuitive scroll gestures and a Home button for one-click return
- Tracks sleeping activities
- Automatically records user periods of REM acting as a personal sleep advisor
- Can calculate dozens of exercise scene optimisation algorithms with accurate measurements, monitoring heart rate in real-time
- Comes with a six-axis sensor which automatically recognises swim strokes, records swimming speed, distance and calories
- Water-resistant up to 50 metres
- Offers Bluetooth v4.2 and NFC
Xiaomi’s Mi Band offering has witnessed excellent sales in the past two years making it one of the most affordable and popular fitness bands around. Honor takes things up a notch by offering a 0.95-inch AMOLED touchscreen colour display with 2.5D curved glass protection. The band itself is made out of silicon and comes in three colours, Black, Pink and Blue.
The Xiaomi MI Band 3 has been one of the most successful fitness bands in the country simply because of its price point. Sure the fitness features aren’t accurate as they should be, but at just Rs 2,000 it is a steal. The Honor Band 4 on the other hand, is offering a coloured AMOLED display which in itself is a huge jump.
ALSO READ –